Monday, October 20, 2008

Microtel- A new hotel in Cabanatuan

This morning while searching for a hotel in Davao, I saw that Microtel Inn and suites is now also in Cabanatuan and was surprised that an overnight stay will only cost you like less than 2,000 pesos including tax. In case you do not know, I am from Cabanatuan City, I used to work there and had my wedding there too. During my wedding preparation, I searched all through out Cabanatuan for a cheap but nice hotel where my guests can stay but to no avail. So seeing this from the internet is something for me. That’s what I was looking for noong wedding ko, one that I can do booking online. Now, this excites me to go home and try probably on Christmas. They have outdoor swimming pool and looking at the pictures from the website I think their indoor lighting is awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!