Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let's find out

I know how annoying it is to get phone calls from all the telemarketers out there. You see? I do answer calls for my two bosses and it is likely impossible for me for the whole day that I don’t get call from them. I have been polite, mad and sometimes angry of those callers but I can’t totally blame them.I admit though that there are those whose charms you can't resist.

But if you do you live in the US? Do you know that you can block unwanted and unsolicited calls from telemarketers? Yes, by registering your phone number to National No Call Registry. And you can even Find Out Who Called You. That’s so neat right? I mean when you have that kind of service I’m sure you’ll spend less time answering unwanted phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!