Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thankful Thursday



This week’s topic is Friendship.

And yes, I read and ponder about that “Elizabeth” devotion and to tell you honestly it hit a sensitive part of me because probably I’m still in the healing process.

Healing about the pain of losing an “elizabeth” in my life. Lost in the sense of broken relationship. I stilll see her sometimes but it’s as if we never had that special relationship at all and it’s painful. She’s actually a spiritual sister to me, Sad that the friendship has to go when they left the church. Life has to go on so I'm moving on and I know I'm doing good.

But of course I am thankful for I still have the original Elizabeth of my life.

My friend TERE. A very special friend, my best friend ever, and though we seldom talk and see each other we knew in our hearts that we will always be there. We share every milestone in our lives, every hurt and every achievement. We had lots of good memories to share, we had lots of things to tell to our kids someday. We had fun and we enjoyed life especially when we were still together in the same job. And yes, I am very thankful I had and still have her in my life. She’s my precious Elizabeth.

I am also thankful for the Lord's been teaching me to trust HIM more and more. Specially in the financial area of my life.

I also thank God for giving me my husband- I've been to different moods this week but he always always understand. God really chose the best for me.

For more thankful hearts. Click here.

5 comments:

  1. This is my first time on thankful Thursday. I very much enjoyed your post. I to have a special friend post too and added it to a More than a friend site also. This is there 2nd week. You should add this post to it too.
    Be blessed
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for the broken relationship, I know that must hurt. May God sweetly bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is nice to have that 1 special friend that has lasted over the test of time. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you for your sweet post. Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praising God for giving you peace, joy, hope and comfort during this season!

    Trusting God to love you through this and to draw you closer to Him!

    Love never fails!

    In His amazing grace,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!