Monday, October 13, 2008

Blog template changed

Whew!

I somehow did it. I changed the template though it is not complete yet, I still have to put shoutbox and some widgets. It’s no joke. It was pure headache especially fixing the linkbar. Imagine how shocked I was when I saw my blogroll at the top of my header? So I moved it manually and I feel satisfied because finally I was able to divide my list into two groups. So my N@W group has one separate list now.

I plan to add more widgets but that would depend again. I’m still trying to figure out how to change the header and move the blog title, still lot of things to do. I don’t have much time now because it’s office week again. I’ve spent so many times with this change, this morning hubby went for a jog and I was supposed to go but because I’m literally sleepless I didn’t join him, told him I’ll just jog and do some treadmill exercise in my dreams.(big grin)

Anyway, that’s all for now, thank you for putting up with me while major change is taking place with this site.

I’ll rest for now and will do bloghops tomorrow night! God bless everyone!

4 comments:

  1. hi Rocks! tnx for the visit when i was away. hope u don't mind my leaving a msg here. i could not find your cbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you. Finally nagawa mo na din! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there Rocks...wow, this is so nice. glad to see you have managed to redress your page here.I'm happy for you...

    have a great brand new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi rocks! congrats sa pr! hala hataw na! wala ka pang shoutbox, kaya here na lang ako write! nangangamusta lang po at nakikibasa :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!