Thursday, October 9, 2008

I know better now

See my post below? I refused to do the countdown to Christmas but I see it everywhere and yep 76 days to go. There are lots of ongoing sale in different department stores and it’s true you will be tempted to just pick what you want and swiped that card. But I know better now, I will definitely not use my credit card to buy Christmas gifts this year. The card should be for emergency purposes only. If I can’t afford to buy a gift in cash then I will not force my self to buy it.

But for those who want to use their cards but have bad credit credit cards, don’t worry too much, there is this site who offers help to those who have not very good credit standing. As far as I know you can get online approval and if you do just a note of advice though, please use your credit card wisely so you’ll not end up calling them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!