Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Something Special

Thanks so much Ms. Vicy for considering me your friend! I'm flattered and I'm honored. :)


~Start Copy Here~

1. Copy from start to finish

2. This letter should be pass on to your closest friends online.

3. Add your name and URL blog HERE!! .


1. Wheng
2. Hazel
3. Janeth Vicy's Life Journey
4. God's best gift
5. Your Blog
Publish Post


4. Get back to Me [Wheng] and leave a comment once you’ve passed on the letter. Will then visit your site to make sure your links are complete and proper.

5. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, UPDATE your list regularly!

It's true I have never seen you

and we have never met,

Never shaken Hands or

even truly hugged and yet!

I know for sure you care for

me by the kindness that you give.

And our keyboards keep us

together doesn't matter where we live.

So I give you this gift to

put a smile on your face

and to let you know in my

heart you have a special place.


~End Copy Here~

I am passing this beautiful flower and poem of friendship to my online friends,

JD, Mari, Jacque, Joanne, Dez, Aggie, Mec, Abelle, Wellapot, Jen Lao, Jan, Melisse, Vikki, Roselle, Juliana, Jammy, Lissa, Luchi, Shiela, Nancy, Pheng and Jown.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks rocks, done na here http://www.myhiddenpowers.com/2008/07/flowers-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda... utang muna ang pag-pick up ko ng tags and awards ha??? but thanks so much for remembering me.... *mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done na at http://malditangbunso.blogspot.com/2008/07/something-special.html. In fact, nauna pa kitang gawin sa mga tags ko na bigay about a week and a half ago. hahaha. thanks ha! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rocks,

    Thanks for posting the letter here but would like to ask something
    from you

    Please NOTE that you are not allowed to change the “HERE” in number 3 and [Wheng] in number 4 to your own blog url.

    I am making this so we could enjoy the benefit of higher clicks.and who knows more PR!

    And being the author of this one, I’d appreciate if you respect that.

    Thanks,
    Wheng


    Please see original post. Hope you could register here.

    http://rowenatadiarca.blogspot.com/2008/07/for-someone-special-online.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!