Monday, July 14, 2008

back to the new look plan

Oh yes, I’m still up. I’m done uploading our pictures from yesterday trip and I’m back to “changes” work. Changes means I am planning on a new look of this blog, I know it should not be that hard, I browsed and browsed last night and saw some beautiful templates layout there and the good thing is it’s free. After the domain name expenses, I am not ready to shell out another for this blog, not yet at this time and besides I’m still saving for an HDMI wall plate.

So I’ll be having a free template, but still undecided of the design, have chosen and saved a blue, 3 column design and actually tried it last Friday night and thought it was good, so what’s keeping it on hold? I realized that I will lose the widgets I have on my sidebar now and will only be able to transfer the links. That would mean a lot of work to be done. Deep sigh there.

Having said that, have to go now and look for more template designs and for more tutorials in installing them.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!