Thursday, July 31, 2008

Emotional Eater

I know I have weight problem that goes with me being PCOS I guess. And I admit I am an emotional eater (too bad), People here openly joke about me getting even bigger despite of a big problem. I don’t know why, I tend to eat when I think too much, when I am sad or when I am mad. Got to change that attitude or else I’ll be big for the rest of my life.

The biggest motivation I had now to lose extra weight is our desire to have kids the soonest possible time, that’s why I am in the look out of diet pill that works. Because you see out there in the market there are lots of pills but it’s always best to have the diet pill that work for you. I found consumerpricewatch.net so helpful, they gathered the most popular diet pills in the market and ranked them, not only that they also reviewed the price and the best place online to buy those pills. But still, I should consult my OB before embarking to new diet pill again and of course have to exert some efforts in diet and exercise too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!