Sunday, July 27, 2008

A possible Branson Vacation?

I want that!! I would love to experience that!!

Yes, I want a Branson Missouri vacation. Who doesn’t especially if you’ve been working so hard right? And more especially if the packages are so irresistible.

Like the Branson vacation packages for example. See? They offer a platinum package for only $475 per couple with all these included!

A 3 Days/2 Nights stay at Welk Resort Hotel, this hotel is a first class destination resort with a live 2,300-seat theatre, hotel, and restaurant. Wow! that’s quite big.
A two (2) adult tickets to Grand Jubilee show, this is a fast-paced, two-hour musical journey and I’m sure the hubby will enjoy this!,
A $30 worth Red Lobster/Olive Garden Gift Card,
A Coupon Book with $1,500 worth of savings and
A $50 Tanger Outlet Shopping Certificate!

How I wish I have the passport and the visa now, but hey, dreaming is not bad so I dream big dreams as I often mention here in my blog.

And what more? They also can help you in your lodging needs for they offer a lot of good properties and inns to stay to when you’re there. And when you are there you’ll have plenty of things to do, visit museums, like the famous “Titanic”. I’m sure I’ll visit this one if ever. I am big titanic fan.

You can also experience some thrills in their rides, go kart trucks and do some spelunking. Oh and for those addicted to shopping, you’ll never run out of stores in Branson, there are the Shoppes at Branson Meadows, the Coffelt Country Crossroads and many more.

So, do you want a vacation? Why not visit Branson?

1 comment:

  1. Branson really is a great place for a quick, inexpensive vacation. If you have children they will love it. There are all sorts of shows, shopping, golf, and theme parks. Happy travels! Hope you get there soon.

    http://www.explorebranson.com/branson-mo/shopping/branson-landing.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!