Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Manic Monday

What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?

- Eat, go out and eat again, buy something that would cheer me up, cry, eat again and eventually open my heart to GOD and tell HIM how I feel. I would then open the bible and listen to inspirational songs and pray.

Who was your first crush?

- I don't exactly remember but I think it's one of my childhood friends, our neighboor maybe or was it my classmate from second grade?...

If given a chance to skip work for a day (without repercussions), how would you spend the entire day?

- Sleep till noon, eat and then do something productive in the afternoon..probably some pending stuff I've yet to finish for the ministry.

Note:

First time to join this meme and I'm late pa, anyways, it's still Monday in some part of the world. If you want to join, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!