Thursday, July 24, 2008

Too lazy

Have so many things to blog tonight and yet I am too lazy to do it, have to post pictures from the "Children of Hope" birthday celebration, from Nicole's manila zoo adventure and some thoughts that has been lingering in my mind.

I just don't wanna do it tonight. I'm sleeping early because I slept 4:30 last night, and no it's not because I blog and hop, I went to Bulacan to see Irene.

And I was tired , emotionally drained and physically tired. And hubby is not cheering me up in fact he's adding up to my whining right now, been asking him not play PS tonight and instead read or do quiet time or worship but to no avail.

I wish I could be somewhere else where I can be rejuvenated and strengthened. Time to go to la la la land.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!