Wednesday, July 9, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

Readers, friends, sisters, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to present to you with pride of course my new domain name :

http://www.godsbestgift.com

This blog is still in transition but according to the experts it will be up on 3 days, for the meantime you can still see me at my old blogspot address. But you can update the link now na yata.not so sure..

Thank you everyone for the suggestions, I initially like "Godsgift" but it's not available.

I also bought this one ; http://www.theabadianos.com

I'll use that for my other blog. I'm hoping all the expenses I incurred was all worth it. Kung hindi lagot ako kay dolf..hehe!

3 comments:

  1. for sure sis... worth talaga yung domain name. more chances for the opps... you can also register na at payu2blog.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! ;o)
    abelle of Only in Silence

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow sis :) congrats sa blogging steps you're taking and good luck :)


    Mec of Hope This Helps You

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!