Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Randomness

1.What’s your latest addiction?
- none, hmnn maybe blogging

2. What are you listening to?
- none

3. How late did you stay up last night and why?
- Didn’t stay up too late, was in bed at 11:30, feel so sleepy.

4. Who were you with last friday night?
- J-mie , we discussed something about children of hope.

5. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
- I am into relationship right now and yes I will still be.

6. When is the next time you’ll see your close friends?
- I’m missing them actually and yet have no definite time when to see each other

7. What were you doing this morning at 7am?
- still sleeping

8. What radio station do you listen to the most?
- we don’t have radio

9. What was the reason you last cried?
- I was talking to the Lord, telling Him all that’s inside me.

10. Have you ever talked to someone when they were high?
- high? As in high in drugs? scary

11. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?
- you have zero balance…hahaha!.

12.Where was the last coffee shop you went to?
- starbucks, but that was long ago..

13.Whats your outfit right now?
- a pink long sleeve and brown pants

14. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
- in front of PC, visiting blogs.

17. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
- my hubby

18. Will you be driving in a year?
- Nope

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
- oh yes, a chocolate cake

20. When did your last hug take place?
- home

22. Have you ever started a sentence with “No offense, but…”?
- I think yeah

23. Do you drink tea?
- sometimes

24.Have you ever been arrested?
- No.

25. Have you ride in someone else’s car today?
- No. probably tomorrow night when we go to Bulacan, that's why I'm looking for cheap truck rental or vans.

26. Did you make a mistake this past week?
- Yup

27. Who was the last person you texted?
- I can’t remember coz the last time I texted was last 4 days ago.

28. Are you happy with your life right now?
- yes

29. In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
- influence of liquor? Nah

30. What’s the connection between you and the last person you texted?
- maybe a friend or an officemate or my sister..hehe!


I grabbed this from Juliana, It was quite long but I enjoyed it. Happy Wednesday morning everyone!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!