Friday, July 18, 2008

Mommy talks

I am not yet a mommy, but I pray I’ll be one someday. I know there are couples out there that opted not to have kids, some couples chose not to have for the first 5 years of their marriage like my friend but some chose not to have at all. That’s their prerogative anyway.

But I love to be a mommy, I want to be able to give birth and see my own kids, I want to be able to be a part of someone’s life and be needed like they needed nothing else but me. I know it’s not easy, being pregnant for nine moths, the uneasiness, the headaches and discomforts and then the pain of giving birth but I know too that it’s all worth it when you see your baby for the first time. Oh the joys of motherhood, I hope I will be able to experience it someday.

Of course it’s not all joys, as I quote one of my fellow bloggers said that her kids keeps her sane and they make her insane too sometimes. It is a superwoman task, especially if you are a working mom. But I think there is a going trend right now for mommies to give up their careers, some even has high paying job but gave it up just to take care of their kids and be a hands on mom. I salute them all. Children must be the first priority of every mother in this world. That’s why they are called moms.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!