Friday, July 18, 2008

Guess what

I just got home and I'm sitting here in front of the computer agad..I was supposed to attend the birthday party of my other boss but I declined. I'm too tired and I'm too weak, I said I will just rest.
So shouldn't I be resting now? Nah..I have yet to finish some tasks.
Of course I'll take a break later, will attend prayer meeting downstairs.
Qouting Matthew 6 :33, it says
"Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added unto you."
and I'm excited to make a blog for our church..yepee! I know..I know, my site still needs that new look and I have yet to finish it, my hands are still full plus I still don't feel well, but hey! I'm just excited to start another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!