Monday, July 7, 2008

Help me decide please

Can't decide about the domain name, here are my choices;

1. Godsgift.com

obviously, because this is the name of my blog (regalo ng Diyos) in tagalog, but the sad part is upon checking just now, the domain name is already registered. sad.

2. Raquelabadiano.com

if left with no other choice, i'll probably get this na alang.

3. rudolfraquel.com

I like this one also, very personal and it's also the url of my blog.

4. Fourtwentyone.com

I'm so excited for this, it means April 21, which was the date of our wedding, pero upon checking,registered na rin sha..na sad ako sobra.

5. TheAbadianos.com

Don't have any other ideas na at the moment.


HELP ME PLEASE...

4 comments:

  1. I think I like number 3 tas at least pareho ng url mo. magkano pala bayad mo? Pano mo lipat laman ng blog mo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis, ayaw mo ng regalongdiyos.com? or giftofgod.com?

    but aside from these, i like the theabadianos.com if it will become a personal/family blog. :)

    basta tip na nagkamali ako, mas ok if you use a domain na title din ng blog mo. so yung godsgift nga or theabadianos if yun na gagamitin mo. for search engine purposes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for godsgift.com. If this is already taken, you may want to check .net or .org
    Excited naman na ko para sayo. Nakakatuwa! ;o)
    abelle of Only in Silence

    ReplyDelete
  4. God's Gift is my choice, very uplifting and different from most blogs.

    Good luck and welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!