Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Facing the giants of our lives

Last Sunday night, we had the chance to watch “facing the giants” it was talk of the town in our church since last week. I know it has touched many lives in our youth and I just can’t wait to see it, so finally we did.

It is a Christian movie and I will recommend it again and again for everyone to see.

I was deeply touched of the coach faith in God especially in times of troubles. In his lowest moment he called on help and cried to the Lord.

Hubby and I held each others hands. The feeling of “wanting to have the baby” is so real to us, because we are on the same situation.

At the end of the movie, I was inspired, encouraged, revived.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD.

Here are some of the quotes that caught my heart;

“Your attitude is like the aroma of your heart. If your attitude stinks, it means your heart’s not right.”

"I've resolved to give God everything I've got and leave the results up to him."

and this one...

”If the Lord never gives us children, will you still love Him?”


I asked hubby the same question and he said


"yes, I will still love Him, serve Him and praise Him." and I know I'll do the same.


2 comments:

  1. I love this movie. It was shown in the church here last year for free. It's so inspiring and it teaches us to strengthen our faith in the Lord.

    My Online Journal
    Thoughts Of Me
    Precious Words
    My Colorful World
    In My Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    My name is Monique & I'm part of the PR team for Sherwood Pictures--creators of FACING THE GIANTS.
    Thank you so much for supporting the movie on your blog! We wanted to keep you informed of their latest project--FIREPROOF.
    It's due to hit theaters this September in theaters nationwide. You can go to www.fireproofthemovie.com to view the trailer, read the synopsis, and sign up for updates to stay up to date with all of the FIREPROOF happenings! If you're interested in learning more or need any resource, pictures, and downloads for your blog please email me at monique@lovell-fairchild.com and I will be happy to get you what you need.

    Again, thanks for blogging!
    Monique
    Lovell-Fairchild Communications

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!