Tuesday, July 22, 2008

LOADED

Last weekend, we’re not only loaded with ministry works but with pictures and videos too and that is the reason why I am all set to learn something about video editing and uploading and captioning. Of course so I can share all these videos in the world of you tube. But if in spite all the efforts I’m exerting and find my self in bewilderment I know where to turn to. Video Caption Corporation can do the work for me, closed captioning or offline captioning or even sub-titling in German, Spanish and French, they can do it for you.

I wish I could encourage hubby to have a look at it too but for now he is still into music and I can’t do anything about it. He also loves photography, I can very well sense in the way he is taking pictures. A friend recently commented that he has an artistic eye. I'll be uploading all the pictures in our facebook account tommorrow.

I know I married an artist.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!