Thursday, July 24, 2008

In search of

A laptop, how I wish It’s for me but no it’s for an officemate. She can no longer rely on her desktop and it failed her many times resulting to her using mine sometimes. So yesterday we spent hours in looking and searching for the perfect laptop for her. Right now the search has been narrowed to two; the HP mini notebook and the Acer Aspire One. Which do you think is best? She particularly like the white color of the ACER but then she wants the 2GB memory of the HP.
But if it’s me, I’ll go for Toshiba, I like it so much. I’m putting it to my wish list. Hopefully someday I’ll have it too.

1 comment:

  1. The one with the most memory, drive space, and fastest CPU is the best option especially if desktop publisihing or spreadsheets are in use.

    As a side note, look at the keyboard. A poorly designed keyboard can be the death of any good laptop. the screen can be an issue as well. Clearity is important esp. if your co-worker wears glasses or if glare is an issue.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!