Tuesday, July 22, 2008

What a friend I've found

What a friend I've found
Closer than a brother
I have felt your touch
More intimate than lovers

Jesus, Jesus
Jesus, friend forever

What a hope I've found
More faithful than a mother
It would break my heart
To ever lose each other

Written by Martin Smith ©1996 Curious? Music UK

God spoke to me through this song last Sunday, it's simply amazing. I am so grateful that I have Jesus as a friend, a friend who will not desert me, even through my darkest days. I am so grateful that he knows what I need and he knows when I need it. he knows that at that moment I am struggling with friendship and right there and then He said " I am your friend forever"

Love you Jesus!

3 comments:

  1. No matter how bad i am,God never leaves me=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus...our friend. His love is GREAT!

    Our daily experiences and encounters with God draws us closer to Him.

    God bless!

    RoseLLe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus...our friend. His love is GREAT!

    Our daily experiences and encounters with God draws us closer to Him.

    God bless!

    RoseLLe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!