Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome me!

I'm counting my self officially in..where? to the Entrecard world! and honestly It's so new and strange to me. I just joined a while ago so I'm still learning all the stuff, such as droping cards, changing the image and the like.
I still don't know how this dropping of cards which I see everyday on other blogs will change my blog life, but I'm hoping for the better siempre.
Forgive me If I can't blog hop at the moment as I need to spend more time about this new trend in blogging. I'll do my rounds tommorrow.
Happy Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! Haha! You may also want to join the Surf & Drop ring I'm in. This will make it easy for you to drop cards to its members & bloghop at the same time. Just click on the box that says 'Surf & Drop' on my site and it will take you to where you should register your blog. I found many interesting blogs there too. Good luck! ;o)
    abelle of Only in Silence

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!