Saturday, July 19, 2008

FOUR THINGS MEME

I snagged this from Kim, saw her site through entrecard.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1) Student Library Assistant
2) Library Clerk
3) Teacher
4) Secretary

Four movies I can watch over and over
1) Titanic
2) The Notebook
3) Nicolas Cage’s movies
4) Julia Robert’s movies

Four places I’ve lived
1) Rizal, Nueva Ecija
2) AGL, Cabanatuan City
3) Paco, Manila
4) Makati

Four TV shows I love
I seldom watch TV

Four of my favorite dishes
1) Rice
2) Adobong chicken and pork
3) Pansit
4) Kare-kare

Four sites I visit daily
1) My sites
2) PPP
3) Payu2Blog
4) Entrecard

Four places I would rather be right now
1) Bedroom (it’s past sleeping time already)
2) Nueva Ecija
3) Singapore
4) San Mateo, Rizal (all of them with hubby of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!