Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hubby's birthday is coming!

Thirty five days from now, hubby will be celebrating his birthday. It will be his 3rd celebration since we got married and right now I am thinking of what to do for him, the first time we celebrated it as husband and wife, I prepared a lunch for our close friends in the church which was a surprise to him, and when I say surprise it really is because I’m so good at it, he didn’t even notice I prepared something more so of a lunch.

This year, honestly I wanted to surprised him of at least a 3 days 2 nights get away anywhere in the country, I would love to go to Boracay and how I wish we could afford it now, but who knows? We serve a big God, If HE wills it then it will happen, He will provide. He can even give us an Outer Banks vacation if He wants to.

If we cannot go out of town, I’m thinking of surprising him a simple dinner with close friends again or would it be better if we’ll just go on a date, just the two of us? What do you think guys? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rocks,

    Happy Birthday in advance to your dear hubby! So loving of you to think of ways to surprise him. I am sure he will be touched by your love for him.

    I thank God that He enables us to meet through Thankful Thursday. I enjoyed your TT posts.

    Thanks for visiting me and your encouragements. I have two awards to share with you (Share The Love Award and Friendship Award). Do come over and receive them when you have time. You can copy the images and paste them to your side bars. And feel free to pass them to your blogging buddies. Take care and God bless you and family always!

    With appreciation and prayers,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!