Wednesday, August 13, 2008

AWARDS OVERFLOWS



Nancie gave me these awards


Photobucket
Got this award from MEC

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Rules of this award are :
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs


And I'm passing on the award to :


CACA- my very first online friend whom I become so very fond of,she writes good poetry.

Mari - for never failing to do all those tags I pass on to her, for the blooming friendship that we have and because we are both Ilocanos at heart!

Juliana of Julianas' lair-because she needs all the shine this brilliant award can give her to cheer her up.

Sheng - for her daily visits and for being such a gorgeous mom.

Melisse- I admire her for her super powers!

and lastly would like to return the favor to MEC, she was actually the one whom I took inspiration to blog my wedding preparation way back in 2005.

and to

Nancie- for the kind words and encouragement of the spirit.

I just feel so blessed indeed.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And thank you for the award. It is so sweet of you :) Really thankful to God to be able to meet you and so many wonderful friends through blogging. May God keep you near to Him and bless you always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!