Wednesday, August 20, 2008

What makes me happy? what makes me sad?

Am still catching up on tags..and this one is from Jeng.

Start copy here:
Here are the Rules:
1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad..
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know...Toni, Jeng, Rocks, You


What Makes Me Happy?

My husbands love for me makes me happy all the time!
My blog earnings makes me happy too.
Doing something for someone makes me happy also.
Food, my nieces/nephews smiles and hugs brings me endless happiness.



What Makes Me Sad?

Whenever there is an argument between me and hubby..though I know it's pretty normal.
Seeing kids on the street, hungry and dirty..it makes me sad. And seeing broken relationship makes me sad also.

let me share this tag with you sis mari, jacque, hailey and aggie.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this tag sis and the bunch of awards (i have it in my draft :) dont worry, I'll post it later na :p)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!