Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My DSL Dilemma

To apply or not to apply. I know I don’t need another monthly bill to pay but I need internet connection at least when I most need it. I wasn’t able to blog yesterday at the office and even when I got home. That triggers my desire to have my own internet line.

I called up PLDT this morning and it said 2-3 weeks after receipt of job order. And of course the hassle of going to their business office and securing all the requirements.

Now I’m having second thought, should we get hub na lang? or buy a router? A friend of mine is offering a used cisco router, because she’s buying a new one. I don't wanna spend too much on router and hub and then will find myself applying for new connection after few months.sayang.

Need to decide on this soon. I’m just amazed how internet has become necessity for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!