Friday, August 1, 2008

Outdoor furniture

Me and hubby have the same taste when it comes to furniture and we both love wood furniture. When we went to Sagada last December of 2006, we stayed in a beautiful house with all kinds of wood furniture, the dining table, the beds, the cabinets and the sala set. You can just imagine how we daydreamed that someday we’ll have those stuff.

For outdoor furniture, he will surely agree when I say this one is great. It’s simple and yet it looks so beautiful. I love the country side touch of it. That’s why we both enjoyed Sonya’s too. :) Their wood furniture outside is just amazingly nice and calming to look at.

I’ll definitely include this in my wishlist.

1 comment:

  1. I love wood furniture too! And all that rustic country side charm of them! Those certainly look very nice outdoor!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!