Saturday, August 9, 2008

Questions of the Week 26

1. How is the weather like outside?
It’s hot and dark because it’s already 1:07 AM
2. If you’re given an hour to raid a closet of a blogger friend who would you choose? And what would you get?
Manang J- I’m sure all her stuff are nice. I’ll pick the branded bags.lol
3. Do any of you know why we sneeze? Where did “God Bless You” originate?
Honestly, I have no idea,
4. Which is worse? Finding a bug in your sandwich or a very curly hair in your soup?
Both-I don’t like hair in foods much more a bug
5. What is the color in your room you are in right now?
The wall is blue and the ceiling yellow. I wonder if that would also be a good color combination for golf bags.
6. If I asked every person that you’ve kissed, they’d say that your kisses are tentative, wild, intense, or sweet?
Sweet
7. Which do you prefer, Not eat for lunch or not eat for supper? Why?
Not eat for lunch –because I eat heavy breakfast.
8. It’s August already, which month so far was the best month ever? Why?
I guess this month will be the best (hopefully)
9. If you could write a book that was guaranteed to be published, what would it be about?
Probably about “saving the environment” or something that can be an encouragement to readers.
10. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing?
Will spend it with hubby or spend it in blogging..haha!

Wanna join us? visit Yen's site and enjoy this weeks set of question!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!