Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Choose our words

I’ve been staring at the monitor for almost an hour now and I can’t think of anything to write. I had a YM chat with a cousin just a while ago and know what it brought me? Sadness and guilt and pain and all…and come to think of it, we just had a short conversation. That ma me think how words can make or unmake our day. I was wondering had she chosen the right words to say, will I still feel like this? Or had I chose not to response anymore would I still be as hurt like this?

It’s odd because I know she was trying to encourage me and cheer me up but it did the other way around.

But thanks, I am reminded to carefully choose words because it might lift up or it can push a person deep down to the lowest level.

What a way to start the morning. But I will choose to not ruin my whole day. I will choose to still be happy and do things right.

And with that note, I am reminded of Leptitrex, in case you do not know, it is another weight loss product which claims to detoxify your body, eliminate acne, suppress appetite and give you a "euphoric high." Now that is something right? And I wish I could just take so many fat burner as I can too. I need to suppress my appetite..haha!

So there, see? I am feeling good now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!