Saturday, August 23, 2008

Long weekend

Guess what? I started my long weekend early.

I’ve been sick since Thursday and last night was terrible for me. Hubby nearly brought me to the hospital. I thought it was only flu but then I had fever and stomach pain and then LBM with vomiting last night. Shucks, I think I lost at least 10 pounds. Should I say thank you then?
It was not a very good experience, good thing hubby was there with me, I am so thankful that he is so enduring, he prayed, he cuddled, he massaged me with ointment, he cooked for me. I couldn’t ask for more. And to think that he is also having back pains and just had an X-ray for it.
Praise God for the best husband ever.

So, I’ve been lying in bed for 3 days now and I think It wouldn’t make me feel better so I finally decided to get-up, had a nice cold bath and check blogs. Still with a lot of coughing.

I bet I’m gonna be like this for the rest of the so called long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!