Saturday, August 23, 2008

Planning your December vacation?

It’s very seldom for me and hubby to have a vacation so when we do we make sure to make the most out of it, because sometimes we only have few days to spend over. The last time was our Puerto Galera trip with friends, this trip was fully organized by me so I’m quite proud about it. I was able to book us a cheap but nice place and probably our next would be on December if our finances allowed us to. Online travel guides are big help of course. Thank God for the internet.

Never been out of the country for a work or vacation but given the chance, I want to go visit New York, I wanted to try the ever famous New York double decker bus, I wonder how it feels to be touring the city of New York. The city that never sleeps, the Manhattan and the Brooklyn. It should feel good I guess.Or maybe hubby would be interested in seeing the Madame Tussauds wax museum.

For those of you who are planning as early as now their December vacation, and you’re looking for best place, best rates and best value for your money, I suggest you visit trustedtours.com, they even have an ongoing promotion now, by signing up to their enewsletter, you’ll have a chance of winning a $150 Magellan’s certificate. So hurry up..It's gonna be December soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!