Tuesday, August 5, 2008

On horses

I came from the horse racing industry thus explains my fondness for horses. I used to see horses everyday of my life and when you see them everyday, wouldn’t you fall in love with them? I remember, clients would even ask me on what medicines and treatments for some horse ailments. There was even a time I wish I took veterinary medicine in college. Back then I knew by heart all the vitamins, racing stuff, ointments, injectables, saddles and tablets we have in stock for sale.

I stayed at that job for almost three years, personal reasons made me quit after a heart breaking decision. And mind you I was earning well back then, much more of what I am receiving now..tsk..tsk. Somehow, I miss Disconnect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!