Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Million Dollar Friend Award

I'm blessed with so many online friends, want proof? see all the awards and tags I get? lol. kidding aside, I know I am blessed. I love this one because it came from a very special person in my blogging world. Abelle.

Start copy - - - - -


“You are never a burden.. don’t ever think that. Friends need each other to pick them up when they are down and I would do nothing less. ”
Dawn Drover~ Twisted Sister


A Million Dollar Friend is the kind of person who instinctively knows what it means to be a good friend; this kind of person makes you look forward to the days ahead and fondly remember the days that have passed. - A Nice Place In The Sun

A million dollar friend is someone who not only pulls you up when you’re down, but also always finds a way to not let you fall. - Abelle, Only in Silence

A million dollar friend is a friend from the past and the future, one that surpasses time and changes, truly, one of god’s best gift. Raquel –God’s best gift

You Here! Post your nominees and tell the world what a million dollar friend to you means. That’s it! ;)

End Copy - - - - -

************************************************************************************************

Here's my nominees :)

Mai- for the encouraging word you left on my post " what to expect when you are not expecting"

and to

Sheng - for the everyday visits-that means a lot to me my dear.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!