Wednesday, August 6, 2008

MY DAY

I snag this from jody.

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / / Mommy Talks | Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps | All Kinds of Me Stuff | The Salad Caper | Winding Creek Circle | InkBabyStudios | Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / The Shopaholic in Me / Scribbles of My Life / In this Game of Life / Through The Rain / God’s best gift / YOUR BLOGS HERE

I’ll divide my answer to YESTERDAY and TODAY

YESTERDAY

  1. I had a chat with my bestfriend and I was happy, It’s been so long and we missed each other much. It’s so nice to catch up and share something about us again.
  2. I discover the link between infertility and detoxification, and that when detoxify women are likely to get pregnant. Learned that colon cleanse and liver cleanse is imprortant. For more info visit this site.
  3. We had dinner at my sis house because it’s my nephew’s 8th birthday, tatay is here also. We had a good time.
  4. I was nominated this week for Carlota’s customized lay out (pls. vote for me) and I learned that only yesterday.sigh. so I’ve been campaigning although not to the max pa.

TODAY

  1. Will campaign again and do more blog visits.
  2. I’ll start filing ( the papers in my office table is already up to my neck)

Have a good day everyone! Am passing this to joy-anne, jammy and hailey.

1 comment:

  1. paano kita maboboto, ate?
    happy birthday po sa nephew mo=)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!