Saturday, August 23, 2008

happy blogger

It’s been a month since I acquired my domain name, sure it was hard telling people to change the URL link from their site which I think up to this moment some of them haven’t updated yet..wink..wink. But all in all my I’m pretty satisfied. It’s not easy maintaining your own site but it’s all worth it. I guess you just have to choose one the best web hosting there is, one that is cheap of course. Like what I’ve got.

I am amazed on how far I have been in this blogging world. I remember when I first encounter it way back in 2005, I have no idea what a blog is, an online friend asked me to follow her on her blog because at that time we both have the same online journal and I just said what blog?

Now, I am not saying I’m an expert because really I am far from being good in blogging, I am still unknowledgeable when it comes to html or xml but I can say I’m doing better. It pays to have patience and interest in the internet world. Anyways, I know a lot of you are planning or thinking to have their own domain too, well if you are, you might want to visit this site because they offer cheap web hosting and you’ll find there a lot of web hosting sites that will surely be of big help to you. And if you are a blogger like me, you might want to visit one of the recipient of best blog hosting award.

Happy blogging everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!