Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All mixed up

Thank you Nancy for this tag.

PLAYERS:CHIKAI | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Me,Myself+2 | Kidd Designs | Ozzy's Mom |The Journey Continues | Married and Happy About It |My Precious Niche| Eds Mommy Life| Just Me.. Eds | Peaceful Mind |God's Best gift/ Through the rain/ YOU

1. Are you pregnant? How I wish I am!
2. When do you want to get married? Been married for 2 years, 3 months & 22 days now.
3. Do you curse a lot? Nah.
4. What are your favorite books? A lot, but the bible still stands out.
5. Do you wish you were with someone right now? Yes.
6. Who were the last 3 people that sent you a text message? My sister, a friend and the telecommunication provider
7. Are you happier single or in a relationship? I was happy when I was still single and I am also happy now that I’m with someone. My happiness doesn’t depend on what stage of life I am I guess.
8. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes, I so agree with that, I think even 3rd chance pa nga.
9. Do you wish someone would call you? Yeah and wish they’ll tell me they sending na the requirements we need.haha!
10. What is bugging you right now? Nothing

11. What something you wish you could understand better? The church leaders and pastors having misunderstanding and eventually separating ways. Tsk..tsk..how I wish I knew what’s in their heart.
12. If someone doesn't like, it's usually because...? probably because they just don’t like me.
13. Do you have a wild side? I think all of us do.

14. Kissed someone in the last 24 hours? Yup
15. Have you lost friends in the past years? Yes, I had 2 close friends died with the same disease and only with the span of 8 months. But lost in terms of friendship gone sour, I think none. I love to keep old friends even though I make new friends.
16. What were you doing at midnight last night? Browsing for corporate gift items and funny shirts wordings.

Tagging Mari and Sheila.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this one Rocks.. Hope you're having a fine day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Rocks!!! I feel so frustrated but I know after a day or two, I'll be back to my normal self..

    we'll get over this and I know we would have those God's gifts in His perfect time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo naman sis :) we'll see each other soon. gawan natin ng paraan yan :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!