Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I am nominated!!!

For the first time ever and I am so excited..even just by being nominated, what more pa kaya If I win??? so please please dear friends and fellow bloggers, please vote for me..haha! now it's my first time to do campaign also. I'm actually shy but have to do it, super sad naman if at the end of the week 3 lang votes ng blog ko di ba???

ANyways, here's where I am nominated, I so want a new look in my blog kaya super excited ako when I learned that I am nominated..thanks carlota!!

here's the link in CARLOTA'S blog and you can vote there, voting is everyday."Through The Rain" is my blog.

BIG THANKS EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. of course rocks, basta ikaw! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis, i voted for you already :) and will vote for you until matapos ang contest... way to go! congrats...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!