Saturday, August 2, 2008

Questions of the Week 25

1. Your true happiness? Having that personal relationship with the Lord, hubby and family.

2. Which is more embarrassing to you? Walking with toilet paper on your shoe or with your pants unzipped? My pants unzipped.

3. Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
never talked about at all. shy type.

4. Would you rather find one million dollars or find true love? True love and then goes to finding one million dollars after..lol

5. Which is worse? Foot odor or armpit odor? Armpit odor-can't take it.

6. Who would you want to meet? Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Garfield, or Bugs Bunny? Why? Mickey Mouse because I want to go to Disneyland and also Garfield because I like him a lot!

7. Would you rather have wheels or wings? I want wings so I can soar high.

8. How do you feel about haunted houses? Would you visit one? Never!

9. Which would be worse? Bleeding to death or starving to death? Bleeding to death-that sounds so tragic, but starving to death sounds so horrible too!

10. Which is worse? Stepping in a dog poo or sitting in gum? Stepping on a dog poo.

Joining Yen and the group again this week. I think I'm a bit late but it's ok, better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!