Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It’s Tuesday, it’s only 12 noon and

I’m dead tired. Why? I went to province yesterday and just came back this morning and went straight to office. So I’m really tired now. I can not afford to not to go to work because the boss will look for me and it’s holiday yesterday, I know I should be reporting to work.
I’ve so many things to blog about my long weekend, hopefully I’ll be able to do more updates tonight and sorry if I haven’t drop EC for the past 2 days. It’s been busy busy weekend for me.
For the mean time, if you are looking for office furniture, check this site. It’s a one stop shop for all your office needs. I actually printed pictures of the office chairs because the boss is looking for a new one.
I’ll bloghop later. I’ll have lunch first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!