Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting to know you

Tagged by Jown. Thanks sis :) sorry a bit late.

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
*Working as a librarian

What are the 5 things on my to-do list today? (this is for tomorrow)
* 1. blog
2. Visit OB in the afternoon
3. Do some filing
4. Check fares to Tacloban for Irene
5. Talk to Grace later in the afternoon

Snacks I enjoy:
* French Fries and MCdo’s cheeseburger

Place where I lived:
* Nueva Ecija, San Mateo Rizal, Manila, Makati

Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
* 1. Renovate our parents house
2. Invest in business
3. Travel with our families (yes I would love this too!)
4. Built a center for homeless kids
5. Have liposuction so I can finally wear sexy swimwear
.

Guys, feel free to snag this one!

1 comment:

  1. I believe you can still wear a nice swimwear even if you are chubby. There are lots of swimsuit out there that can hide your tummy, and one of those is the monokini, or you can wear a one-piece swimsuit that has full coverage bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!