Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm on rest

And so God made me rest for today, probable even without me verbally complaining that I feel tired and exhausted He heard me and in a way given me some reasons to be stuck at home and rest. So Lord, thank you for the flu and the slight fever. I am resting now and blogging at the same time.

Well, I will actually be out later tonight for dinner, it’s J-mie and Venus’ birthday celebration so they’re treating us for dinner and of course don’t want to pass on it. After all, the group seldom sees each other, only on special occasion like this.

I’m hearing more wedding discussion tonight because J-mie is getting married next year, I’ll tell her about the bridal lingerie I saw online a while ago. I’m sure she’ll love it!

But, going back to the dinner, we haven’t think of a place yet, we’ve searched around Makati and Manila but have still not decided where to eat. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!