Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ALL ABOUT ME

Thank you Wheng for this tag, quite long and hard but I enjoyed it!

{START COPY}

The object is to complete each of the following snippets. I have included the blank ones at the end of this post so they can easily be copied and pasted

Participants: Startin’ A New Life, Too / All Things Me / Because Life Is Fun / Feels Like Home / My Happy Place / Iam Dzoi / Suburban Sass / To the Moon and Back / Raising Sandy / Mommy Talks / Aggie Shoots. Aggie Scraps / All Kinds of Me Stuff / The Salad Caper / Winding Creek Circle / InkBabyStudios / My Colorful World/ Random Thoughts / Explore Manila / My Online World / My Life in this Wonderful World/ In Depth /Through The Rain / God's best gift / YOU

{END COPY}

I am: Raquel, rocks, rocky or quel.
I think: of having our own house someday and all the nice modern furniture out there.
I know: I am forgiven
I have:
just finished one task
I wish: I can go home right now, I don’t feel well.
I hate: hate, it is such a strong word.
I miss:
mom so much and my old friends.
I fear:
of losing both of my parents
I hear:
music that becomes noise here in the office, too loud and too many
I smell: nothing right now.
I crave:
yellow corn with margarine
I search: about infertility a while ago.
I wonder:
what’s for dinner later
I regret:
of nothing and I quote Romans 8 : 28, all things work together for good…
I love:
hubby of course.
I ache: to have baby soon.
I am not:
sexy at all..haha!
I believe:
I’ll be traveling out of the country this year.
I dance:
for joy!
I sing: every Sunday during worship service
I cry:
whenever me and hubby have misunderstandings.
I fight: for what I believe is right

I win:
(won) from Juliana’s contest last July
I lose:
weight if I’ll exercise and go on a diet again.
I never:
had any formal music lesson or voice lesson
I always: take a bath. hehe!
I confuse:
hubby sometimes
I listen:
to what others are saying. I know I am a good listener.
I can usually be found:
in the office and home.
I am scared: of cockroach
I need: to have a new computer so hubby can do his entire music task.
I am happy about:
the way my online opportunities are going,
I imagine: kids running around our home
I tag: beth (everything under the sun) and joanne (reejane).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!