Friday, August 8, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I know I am late this week, it's now Friday in my part of the world but...I love this week’s theme for thankful Thursday. HOPE.
I am always and will always be thankful of the HOPE my God has given me.
If you regularly read my blog, then you know by now that me and hubby has been praying for a child. I was diagnosed of PCOS last year and it’s as if the world crushed on us, but thanks to our ever faithful Father who gave us HOPE.
I am not yet pregnant but I know and hope in God’s perfect time.

HOPE keeps my faith in HIM alive.

HOPE gives me strength everyday in my battles.

HOPE inspires me.

Find more thankful souls here.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely thankful post! Better late than never :-)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweet thankful post! So glad you post and share your thankful heart with us. I am praying with you for God's blessing of a child in His time. May you continue to know God's love and blessings in many wonderful ways daily! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hang onto your beautiful hope sweetie, never let go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!