Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On brown outs and generators

I read from Mari’s blog about the unscheduled brown out in their town. I know it is hard. I remember the long brown out after the milenyo super typhoon. Every hotels in town who have generators are fully booked during those days. Blessed are those who have their own generators at home. But for those who have none, like us, we literally slept in darkness and in sweat.

So, yes, If I can afford it, I’ll have our own generator too. I think I should suggest this to our church. I still remember that we had one sunday worship with no electricity so can you just imagine we were in a big place with less than 200 people and we have no sound system. Quite hard no?

How about you guys? Will you consider buying one for your home if ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. God bless!!